Table of Contents
Page 1: Basic Information
Page 2: Music (special stages and songwriting/composing)
Page 3: Variety Show Appearances and Pictorials
Sources are listed on the last page.
NOTE: Most individual activities (music, acting, variety) are formatted so that the most recent activity is first and then continues backwards (EX: 2020 -> 2019 -> 2018 etc.). This is primarily so it will be easier for me to edit and keep updated, but I also hope that it’s more convenient for the readers! Songwriting discography will be shown in the regular chronological order.
Yuqi in “DUMDi DUMDi” (2020)
- Real Name: Song Yuqi (in Chinese: 宋雨琦)
- NOTE: Chinese names are pronounced a little differently in Korean sometimes. (The following is NOT romanization/pinyin/official pronunciation spellings, just me trying to write it out phonetically for fellow native English speakers.) In Mandarin, Yuqi’s name would be pronounced similar to “yoo chee.” In Korean, it kind of sounds like “oo ki” or “oo gi” (depending on who says it.)
- Birthday: September 23, 1999
- Zodiac Sign: Libra (Western) / Rabbit (Eastern)
- From: Beijing, China
- Positions: Lead dancer, lead vocalist