“One in a Million! 안녕하세요, TWICE 입니다.”
TWICE is undeniably one of the most popular K-pop groups in South Korea, if not the most popular girl group. Formed by MNET’s survival show SIXTEEN, TWICE got a lot of attention during their debut at the end of 2015. But they exploded in popularity a mere six months later when the instant hit “Cheer Up” skyrocketed them to the top – and they’ve been there ever since. As the representatives of bubblegum pop, TWICE has delivered classic after classic such as “TT,” “Likey,” “What is Love,” “Fancy,” and many more. With catchy songs, fun dance moves, and a team of stunningly gorgeous ladies, it’s no wonder TWICE is as beloved as they are.
- Members: Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu
- Jeongyeon is currently on hiatus for mental health reasons.
- Member Age Range: Members born from 1995 (Nayeon) to 1999 (Chaeyoung and Tzuyu)
- Agency: JYP Entertainment
- Debut Date: October 23, 2015
- Name Meaning: “TWICE” means the group has double appeal – they appeal to their fans once through the eyes and once through the ears.
- Twitter: @JYPETWICE
- Instagram: @twicetagram
- YouTube Channel: @TWICE
- Fandom Name: ONCE. I think it means if you hear TWICE once, you’ll fall in love with them (or something similar).
- Fandom Colors: Apricot and Neon Magenta (see below)
- Light Stick: Candy Bong (see below)
Click on a member’s picture to learn more!
Other TWICE Pages
Click the picture to go to the page!
Sales and Streaming Achievements
Variety Shows and Essential Content
How I Feel About TWICE
Music Show Wins
B-Sides I Like
Special Stages and Dance Covers
NOTE: Most images used on this page are official TWICE images for teasers, products, or merchandise; those images belong to JYP Entertainment. Some other pictures are also cover images for certain pages I made; they will have their source credit on those specific pages.