Sales and Streaming (Gaon)
- In 2019, SuperM’s first mini album SuperM placed #33 on Gaon’s 2019 Album Sales Chart.
- In 2020, SuperM’s first full album Super One topped Gaon’s weekly album sales chart the week of October 25 – 31.
- For some reason, SM releases SuperM albums and other merchandise in South Korea about a month after they do so in the US
which is incredibly frustrating for this particular SuperM fan.
- SuperM spent 12 weeks at #1 on Billboard‘s World Albums Chart upon its release.
- SuperM also debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200 Chart, making it the highest-charting debut album by a K-pop group.
- It spent a total of four weeks on the Billboard 200, ranking #11 in its second week, #29 in the third, and #59 in the fourth.
- SuperM and their debut mini album also appeared on several of Billboard‘s end of year charts for 2019:
- SuperM’s Twitter Blueroom Live set a record for most-viewed Blueroom Live done by a K-pop artist.
- SuperM ranked #23 on Tumblr’s Top 2019 in K-pop.
- All of the SuperM members also ranked within the Top 30 of Tumblr’s 2019 Top 100 K-pop Stars (although they are listed under their original groups and not as SuperM).
- Baekhyun was #9, Taeyong was #11, Taemin was #12, Kai was #14, Mark was #21, Lucas was #23, and Ten was #29.
- SuperM’s Twitter account was the 2nd Fastest Rising K-pop Twitter Account in 2019 after BLACKPINK.
SOURCES: Billboard (1) (2) (3) (4) (5), Gaon Chart, Soompi (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8), Tumblr (1) (2)